(슈퍼주니어)_미인아_뮤직비디오 azym

Tuesday 17 August 2010

myself

Hello there. Nice to meet you.
My name is fateen. Don't know how to pronounce it?
Okay, try saying "izue". There, now you can speakout my name.

I'm no longer active in Blogskins.com.
I've stopped designing skins 'cos I am really busy with my outside life, and schoolwork.
But I'll take skin requests, and that's if you're willing to wait for quite some time if incase I'm busy or something =/
And yeah, that too depends on my mood if I feel like doing a request or not.
So don't hope too much from me now.

To all my fans (if there is any out there), I'm really sorry I decided to stop designing.
I just don't wanna make you guys wait too long for me to design new skins, that's all.
I hope you guys will be able to understand me too.
Thanks so much for the supports you people have given me all these while.
I really appreciate it.
Much loves, fateen.♥

Profile codes taken from icecool.

No comments:

Post a Comment